Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

SOBRIETY, A CLOSED DOOR TOPIC!

Post Your Comments :Leviticus 3: 40-41
I want to give all Glory to God Almighty, Jesus Christ, my Lord for allowing me to obtain 21 year's of Sobriety in January. Sobriety is one of those Taboos that seem to have been forgotten in this generation, which lead me to believe that not to many people desire to accomplish this lost art of faith. What do you think my Bros & Sis?

This Scripture above have helped me through out these years to maintain my Sobriety. It teaches me to do some important things and here are they.

1). Examine Myself - Meaning Search my own Soul, which is my mind, will & emotions so I want allow myself to be tempted above what God desire.

2). Test - Observe my character & behavior so it will always line up with God.

3). Repentance- Give God, Jesus Christ, the Glory and not a door knob, friends, family or even your Pastor. Realizing we all sin no matter if we take a drink are not we must come back the the Lord, Jesus Christ, giving Him all Honor & Praise. Staying Clean means more than not taking a drink because it;s usually our Stinky Thinking  & Unconfessed Sin that causes us to relapse in the first place. Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment